Love is in the air! Yes, that’s what we have been hearing for ages, and we hear it more often when cupid strikes! You’ve got it right, we are talking about Valentine’s Day. It’s the day to rejuvenate relationships, make new promises and set off on new romantic journeys. The day is also about flowers, chocolates, winged-cupids and heart-shaped greeting cards. Have you been doing these things since you started celebrating V-day? Is there anything new or different that you can gift your partner with?
Slim wallets are one of the most popular gift items among love birds. These wallets are sleek, easy to carry, trendy and useful for people of all ages.
Maybe it’s time to do away with the resistance to change and adapt to something new! More so, if the once-comfortable things are getting a wee bit too much to handle; it could be something as simple as your wallet.
Let us understand how our wallet can be a bane of contention for us.
What makes the traditional wallets so bad
- Bulk– Ever wondered what all goes into your wallet? People keep filling their wallets with all kinds of stuff, anything they can fold and keep in it! While your brand new wallet boasted of just some cash, cards and ID’s; over a few months your wallet stacks all of your unused business cards, unwanted receipts, photographs and more! Of course, this makes your wallet lose shape and become bulky. A bulky wallet is all the more difficult to retrieve from the pocket or keep it there in the first place. The bulge in your back pocket shows, making you look clumsy.
- Inferior quality– Leather wallets look great when new. Over a period of time, they accumulate dirt, stains and run down with wear and tear. Ever noticed the ripped edges of your wallet?
- Looks– Blacks and browns… and shades of these! That is what most traditional wallets look like. Add some stains and your traditional wallets will speak for their looks (or lack of it) on their own. Nothing can spoil your appearance as badly as a worn out traditional folding wallet.
- Functionality– A heavy, bulky and out of shape wallet is the most awkward accessory a man can carry. Yet they continue to do so, thinking that they are out of options.
- Safety– All those who love traveling, partying or hiking would agree that a folding wallet is not at all safe to carry the essentials. Has your wallet ever gotten ruined because it fell into water, or damaged a credit card because it somehow got sandwiched between layers of stuff?
Well, if you are experiencing any of the above concerns, it is time to move on to things that are trendier and in sync with the changing times! In times when things are getting compact, sleek and better, why should our wallets stay far behind?
Get a slim fit wallet and feel the nice change. Slim wallets, a far cry from those bulky, unshapely and unwieldy wallets are a delight to carry around. They prove to be an ideal alternative to the folding wallets that include more junk and less valuables.
- Hidden pocket wallet-Have you ever been worried about hoe to place your essentials in that small hidden pocket without losing or damaging them? A slim wallet is a perfect wallet that fits right into the hidden pocket in your clothing or handbag. All contents remain safe in it as it fits snugly in the pocket.
- No folds to bother with– Minimalistic wallets are designed smartly so that one does not have to fold it. It carries up to 12 plastics without any folds.
- Compact but spacious– These days neoprene and silicone made wallets are available. They look very slim but expand enough to hold your regularly used cards, IDs and some cash as well. You have to use one to see the volume it holds.
- Easy to carry– Most of these trendy wallets weigh less than an ounce. No wonder, the user can hardly feel their presence.
- Protection– The slim fit wallets lie snugly in your front, back or hidden pocket. They are slip resistant and do not fall out of your pocket by accident. They form a strong grip with one’s clothing and remain in their place.
- Water resistant– Forget about damage by water or sweat. Hikers, cyclists and water sports enthusiasts can relax when out with their slim wallet. In fact, many of these slim wallets, due to their material and design, float on top of the water if they fall in.
- Changeability– The new-age no fold wallets can be your traveling wallets, sports accessory or just an everyday accessory, without any effort.
- Unisex-Most of these hidden pocket wallets for men and women are designed in a way that makes them perfect. Whether you are a girl on a night out with your friends or a guy on a motorcycle trip, a slim wallet will be great to carry and use everywhere.
With the above advantages in the package, who can delay buying a minimalistic wallet? Now the big question is- where to find the best of these.
Where to buy slim fit wallets
So when was the last time that you went shopping around town, from one mall to another; bearing the traffic woes and those long queues at billing? Well, this sounds primitive, right? In the internet-driven lifestyle, shopping is better done online!
Search online for slim wallets and you will be surprised at the variety available. Choose a reputed brand that specializes in these slim wallets. Interested buyers can search for wallets according to their color, design and price. Moreover, since most retailors provide free standard shipping on a minimum value order, buyers can just sit back and relax. A few clicks are all it takes to place an online order, and happiness will be delivered.
These unique wallets also make an excellent gift for someone you want to make feel special. Teenagers love the wallets for their design and colors. Ladies appreciate their seamless design. Men love the way these slide into their trouser back pockets or in the dress shirt pockets. Oder these magic wallets online and surprise your friends, family or a colleague by getting the package delivered to them at their doorstep. What’s more, they make perfect corporate gifts as well. If you own a business, consider gifting these wallets to your employees and win their appreciation instantly. After all, Valentine’s Day is not just limited to two people who are in love; rather it’s a ‘feast’ of love, and a circle of affection to connect those involved for the long-term.